Select Auto Imports - Mission Statement
The owner, management, sales consultants and the entire Select Auto Imports organization adhere to the following principles of conduct as our code of ethics:
- We pride ourselves in providing the best selection of certified pre-owned luxury import automobiles for our clients.
- We pride ourselves in providing the best quality, both structurally as well as mechanically, for our customers. We refuse to sell any automobiles that have had any frame damage or even body panel replacements. (No other certification program out there will put such guarantee in writing for you).
- We pride ourselves in providing the best value for our clients. We do so by conducting extensive research and thorough market evaluations, as well as comparing all of the leading and most respected Internet automotive sites such as: edmunds.com, Kelley Blue Book, and NADA.com.
- We pride ourselves in treating our clients in a dignified, respectful and honest manner with integrity and honor.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another dealership.
- We pride ourselves in having more than 17,000 happy clients since our inception in 1986, and we strive to make our first-time customers clients for life.
- We pride ourselves in complying with all city, county, state and federal laws.
- We pride ourselves in employing truth and accuracy in our advertising and selling practices.
- We pride ourselves in our continuous effort to improve and exceed our clients' expectations.