Select Auto Imports
Request a Test Drive
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class SLS AMG Roadster
Select Auto Imports
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 20
- Iridium Silver Metallic
- Black Leather
- AMG 6.3L DOHC 32-valve V8 naturally aspirated
- Rear Wheel Drive
- 5,402 miles
We are the only dealer in the Eastern United States that guarantees in writing that all our vehicles have no frame damage and no body panel replacements.
Bang & Olufsen 1000 watt Sound System, 19”/20” AMG 10-Spoke Forged Light Alloy Wheels, Navigation System, Black Soft Top and so much more………………………………………….
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster
*Iridium Silver Metallic Exterior and Black Designo Exclusive Leather
*ONLY 5,402 Miles
*Original MSRP $207,845.00
* 4 Brand New Tires
*Bang & Olufsen 1000 watt Sound System ($6,400):
-Speakers, 1000-watts, ICEpower amplifier with DSP
*19”/20” AMG 10-Spoke Forget Light Alloy Wheels ($2,400)
*Black Soft Top
*Normally a Mercedes-Benz isn’t a car you get excited about. Sure, it might be impressive and even desirable. But when it comes time to get excited in the way that young boys get excited about red exotic sports cars from Italy, a Mercedes typically isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. But now there’s the 2012 Mercedes SLS AMG. (Get ready to fist pump.)
*Despite its name, the SLS AMG is not some special version of the current Mercedes-Benz SL hardtop convertible, but rather a unique sports car designed and built by AMG, the high-performance division of Mercedes-Benz.
*Inspired by the classic Mercedes 300SL (known as the “Gullwing”) of the 1950s, the new SLS shares the iconic SL’s proportions with its long hood and short rear deck as well as the SL’s unique upward-opening doors.
*The SLS is meant to be Mercedes-Benz’s ultimate automobile, but it’s also meant to be more affordable and practical to drive than the now-discontinued Mercedes SLR McLaren.
*Behind the SLS’s classic-style grille is an exotic all-aluminum chassis and a potent, hand-built 6.2-liter V8. This engine is an upgraded version (it even has a racing-style dry-sump oil system) of the AMG engine in the SL63 and other AMG Benz models and it cranks out 563 horsepower here. A seven-speed, dual-clutch automated manual transaxle (a first for a Mercedes-Benz) sends the power to the rear wheels.
*At about 3,600 pounds, the SLS isn’t a lightweight, but it’s still got the goods to compete against the world’s best sports cars like the Ferrari 458 Italia and Porsche 911 Turbo.
*Throw a few options on the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and you’re looking at a $200,000-plus sports car. Considering the combination of high performance and superior practicality, the SLS actually seems like a good deal when compared to such weekend-only trinkets as the Lamborghini Gallardo.
*You might also see it as a step up from cars like the Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Audi R8. Either way, the Mercedes SLS is bound to catch your imagination just like some red sports car from Italy.
*The 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is offered in both coupe (Gullwing) and roadster body styles.
*Standard features include:
- 19-inch front/20-inch rear cast-aluminum wheels
-Park assist with rearview camera
-A microfiber suede headliner
-Power/heated seats with memory functions
-Dual-zone automatic climate control
-The COMAND interface
-A navigation system
-A premium audio system with a six-disc CD/DVD changer, satellite radio and iPod integration.
*As expected, performance is thrilling, as the SLS can leap to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds and fly through the quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds. Mercedes-Benz says the car’s top speed is 197 mph. EPA fuel mileage estimates stand at 14 mpg city/20 mpg highway and 16 mpg combined.
*The 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS has the balance of a sports car, thanks to a weight distribution of 47 percent front/53 percent rear. It steers quickly into a corner like a sports car, yet has the straight-line stability of a GT car.
* 4 Brand New Tires
*We are the only dealer in the Eastern United States that guarantees in writing that all our vehicles have no frame damage and no body panel replacements.
*Several more to choose from as well. We can arrange to ship your car Nationwide. Please contact us for more details. 1-877-971-9100
Select Auto Imports, 5630 South Van Dorn St, Alexandria, VA 22310
-RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls that for various reasons may not be repaired prior to sale. You may also check for open recalls at www.safercar.gov
All prices are subject to change without prior notice and are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in state and out. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Processing Fee of $699.00. (Not required by law).
Included Optional Equipment - 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class SLS AMG Roadster
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|19" Front & 20" Rear Amg 10-spoke Forged Alloy Wheels||766||$2,400|
|Bang & Olufsen Performance Surround Sound System|
Includes: Premium Sound
|Iridium Silver Metallic||775|
|Black, Designo Exclusive Nappa Leather Upholstery||501|
|Black Soft Top||740|
Included Standard Equipment
- AIRSCARF ventilated headrests
- Alcantara headliner & door trim
- Aluminum interior trim
- AMG Floor mats
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Center armrest w/storage compartment
- COMAND cockpit management & data system -inc: 7″ color display, AM/FM stereo w/6-disc CD/DVD changer, integrated RDS/TMP tuner, (6) speakers, 40GB HDD-based navigation system, LINGUATRONIC voice control system, Bluetooth hands-free communication system, 4GB Music Register HDD, PCMCIA adapter slot, iPod/MP3 interface
- Cruise control
- designo exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated pwr seats w/memory
- Outside temp display
- Pwr tilt/telescoping steering column
- Pwr windows w/express up/down
- Removable wind deflector between headrests
- SIRIUS satellite radio
- Universal garage door opener
- 19″ front & 20″ rear AMG twin 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Auto on/off bi-xenon headlamps w/headlamps washing system
- P265/35YR19 front & P295/30YR20 rear performance tires
- Privacy glass
- Pwr folding pwr mirrors w/LED turn signals -inc: auto-dimming driver side mirror
- Pwr retractable soft-top
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 4-wheel compound disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front calipers & 4-piston fixed rear calipers
- 7-speed AMG SPEEDSHIFT automatic transmission w/dual clutch transaxle
- Aluminium space frame
- AMG 6.3L DOHC 32-valve V8 naturally aspirated engine
- Carbon fiber driveshaft
- Dry sump engine lubrication w/external oil reservoir
- Front/rear forged dual wishbone suspension
- Rear limited slip differential
- Rear wheel drive
- Speed-sensitive pwr steering
- Twin exhaust
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Blind spot monitoring system
- Brake assist system (BAS)
- Brake pad wear indicator
- Driver/front passenger knee airbags
- Dual stage driver/front passenger airbags
- LED daytime running lamps
- mbrace in-vehicle services
- Rearview camera
- Seatbelt tensioners w/belt force limiters
- Tire pressure monitoring system